All roads lead to Nashville this February for the 2019 National Pavement Expo (NPE); and when you’re there, head straight to booth 211 and spend some time with the RAE Traffic Marking Team. We are easy to find… Simply look for the 12ft paint can with the bright green bike lanes below.
Our experienced paint & marking professionals are here to help and give advice on durable traffic marking paints, plural component markings (MMA), thermoplastic, stencils, equipment, and anything else to do with the pavement marking industry.
7 Reasons You Get More from RAE:
- Quality – Our reputation is built on providing a full service supplier experience, with dependable and quality products
- Supply – We manufacture and stock a variety of traffic and zone marking paints, stencils, thermoplastic markings, as well as Graco equipment and parts
- Expertise – RAE has over 50 years of dedicated experience in Paints & Coatings for the industrial and traffic marking paint industries
- Access – We have a vast distributor network across the nation
- Convenience – Fast delivery; most orders ship same day
- Savings – RAE offers sale specials thru-out the year, with extra savings during trade show season (Jan-Apr)
- Support – RAE is a certified WBE/DBE and a member of the Women’s Business Enterprise; patronage helps support your supplier diversity initiatives and needed participation
If that isn’t enough to pique your interest, visit booth 211 and mention one of these above seven reasons and we’ll give you a FREE STENCIL.
While we can’t promise that the sun will shine in Nashville, we can guarantee that our staff will be a ‘RAE of light’ inside the expo hall and throughout Music City.
Hope to see you soon!